Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Special: Buy Luvinia Cash Credits Now, Get FREE Luvinia Cash Credits Later!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Special: Buy Luvinia Cash Credits Now, Get FREE Luvinia Cash Credits Later!

Hey Luvinians!

Christmas season is all about giving. Have you given anyone anything special?

This season, we've decided to give back to players in the form of FREE Luvinia Cash Credits.

Buy any amount of cash credits now in the recharge storethese items and know that your money is going to a good cause.

What time it will start ?
    What's the duration ?
    When can we get the reward ?

If I purchase 500 credits. I can get 500 right away, and I will get 25 extra credits later, right ?

Comment

What time it will start ?

Since the start of when this thread started.

What's the duration ?

Until January 7 (forgot to mention that).

When can we get the reward ?

When the event ends: January 7.

If I purchase 500 credits. I can get 500 right away, and I will get 25 extra credits later, right ?

[s]No, 500 credits bought = 25%, which is 500 + 25, which is 525 credits rewarded. 25% of 500 is 525. So you will be rewarded with 525 free credits on January 7 (depending on how long it takes to reward those who bought credits). Buy now, be rewarded later.[/s]

UPDATE: Apparently our math is wrong....correction: you ONLY get 25% of what you bought if you purchase 500 credits. so 25% of 500 is 25. You will only receive 25 bonus credits. The more credits you buy, the higher the bonus will be. So it's not 500+ 25%. It's just the percentage.

Comment

Hello, do we need to spend the credits or we just need to recharge them?

Comment

Just recharge them. The more you buy, the more you will be rewarded. Example: Recharge 500 credits seven times, Get 25 bonus credits 7 times. Recharge 10,000 credits four times. Get 1,400 bonus credits four times. You get rewarded per recharge transaction.

Comment

just saying now it''s the 9th so where are our credits?
            e.g. i brought 100k sc and now i should get 25k sc?
            or is the 25k credits somewhere els cause i don't see anywhere

Comment

I haven't gotten anything so far,either.
              Maybe they are working on it and gonna take a while.

Comment

Just got confirmation from GM_Star that all credit bonus rewards have been sent out. Thanks for waiting.

Comment

Working...
                X